Spooky Season has finally arrived at iCarWash!
Our zombie themed tunnel event is one to remember.
iCarWash will be hosting a shrilling event this Halloween season. Starting October 14, 2022 and running every Friday & Saturday night through October including Sunday the 30th and Monday the 31st, we will be presenting our Shriller Haunted Tunnel from 8:30pm - 11:30pm. Pricing is $30 per vehicle. Each vehicle will receive an actual car wash, however, expect shrills to be the main attraction. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Bring the family and be prepared for a frightening good time!
How much does it cost?
• It's $30 per vehicle
When is it?
• We are running this event from 8:30pm - 11:30pm on October 14th &15th, 21st & 22nd, 28th though 31st. See our event calendar for easy reference.
What is this for?
• We love being involved in our community and it's a great opportunity for us to give back to charity as well. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We've also hired local actors to help us pull off this shrilling event!
Are you really washing my car?
• YES! Every car will receive a BEST car wash. However, for the safety of our actors, we have disabled some of the features. Shrills are the main focus of this event. To receive the BEST clean for your vehicle, we recommend visiting us during normal business hours.
I have a monthly membership, is this included?
• No, this event is not included in any of our monthly memberships. The cost of this event helps cover actors, security, decor, and of course, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Can I still use the vacuums?
• No, during this event, the vacuums will be disabled to ensure a smooth flow of traffic and keep our actors safe. Vacuums are always free to use during normal business hours.
Is this safe for kids?
• Our actors will be dressed like zombies, some will be covered in fake blood, and prosthetics that look like rotting flesh. The actors will be jumping out and wiping soap off your vehicle during the wash. We will leave it up to the parents to determine if this event is right for your child.